Highlights of the December 16, 2014 issue:
- Research: A Look at the Barnett Shale in the Fort Worth Basin
- Notice: Christmas Holidays Break – Next Issue Dec. 30, 2014
- Editorial: Barnett Gas Production Quietly Maintains 5 Bcfpd in 1st 9 Months of 2014
- Editorial: Range Utica Test Well in PA May Be Biggest Shale Gas Well Yet
- U.S. Crude Exports would Lower Global Prices, CBO Report Says
- Colorado Files Intent to Sue Feds over Gunnison Sage Grouse Protection
- Study Ties Outsize Methane Emissions to Some Oilfield Equipment
- Falling Oil Prices Raise New Concerns for States
- Goldman Sees U.S. Oil Output Unscathed as Costs Decline
- Iranian President Calls Fall in Oil Prices ‘Treachery’
- Saudi Arabia’s Tank Battle with Shale
- Crude Seen Falling to $50 in 2015 as OPEC Fails to Stem Glut
- Enterprise Shelves Massive Bakken Pipeline Project
- NDIC Approves Tougher Regulations to Transport Oil
- North Dakota Monthly Crude Production Falls for First Time since Nov. 2013
- Goodrich Pares Spending Plans, Considers Selling Eagle Ford Assets
- West Slopers Split on New Oil & Gas Regulation
- Low Prices Don’t Slow Weld Oil and Gas Operators
- Cuomo Says Hydraulic Fracturing Health Study Coming Soon
- Is Ohio in the Midst of a Rust Belt Rebound?
- Range Resources Utica Shale Well Hits a Sweet Spot
- EnCap-Backed Pipeline Company Expands Holdings in West Texas
- Permian Basin Sheds 20 Rigs this Week
- Technology Indicates Permian may have Triple the Oil Believed in Place
The Powell Shale Digest (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of American Energy Partners LP, Dale Resources LLC, Devon Energy Corporation, EOG Resources Inc., Encana Corporation, Norton Rose Fulbright, Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at email@example.com.