Highlights of the October 14, 2014 issue:
- Research: Texas Eaglebine Horizontal Well Candidates
- Editorial: TIPRO’s Call to Action on Denton, TX Hydraulic Fracturing Ban Vote
- Editorial: Choose Energy – Voter Resources for this Election Season
- Guest: For Many, Royalty Payments Seem Like a Blessing from Heaven
- Permitting: New TX Horizontal, Ohio, WV, & PA Shale Drilling Permits
- Cheniere Corpus Christi LNG Export Project Clears FERC Enviro Review
- GAO Report Says States Better than EPA in Regulating Frac Waste Disposal
- Texas Oil Production Highest in 33 Years, Topping 3.1 MMBpd, EIA Says
- Shale Boom Tested as Falling Oil Prices Threaten to Slow Drilling
- Targa Buying Atlas Pipeline, Atlas Energy in Nearly $6B Deal
- IGas Teams Up with Partners to Bid on New UK Shale Licenses
- Poland’s Shale Setback Dims Hopes for Alternative to Russian Gas
- Occidental Reportedly Looking to Sell Bakken Assets for $3B
- ND Officials Tout $4B Plastics Factory that will Use Bakken NGLs
- Industry Admits It Faces an Uphill Battle in Denton Frac Ban Vote
- Wood Mac Sees Promise, Challenges in Oklahoma’s Springer Shale
- Pioneer Natural Resources Preparing to Sell Eagle Ford Assets
- City Council Approves Permit for Halcón to Drill in College Station
- Oil & Gas Boosts Colorado Economy by $23 Billion, API Report Says
- Oil & Gas Investment in Ohio Hits $3.5B over Past 6 Months, Report Says
- EQT Files Complaint against PADEP over Proposed $4.5M Fine
- Gov. McAuliffe Sees Riches for Virginia from U.S. Shale Gas
- Team Oil Tools Acquires Permian-Focused Schlehuber Oil Tools
- BridgeTex Pipeline Now Transporting Permian Crude to Houston
The Powell Shale Digest (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of American Energy Partners LP, Dale Resources LLC, Devon Energy Corporation, EOG Resources Inc., Encana Corporation, Norton Rose Fulbright, Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at email@example.com.