Highlights of the November 24, 2015 issue:
- Research: U.S. 2014 Reserves: Oil Highest Since 1972, Nat Gas Sets New Record- EIA
- Editorial: Saudi Arabia Giving Out Conflicting Positions on Oil Supply and Price
- Drill Bits: U.S. Nat Gas Inventories Reach 4 Tcf, ND Stats for Sept.
- Natural Gas Overtakes Oil in Production
- API, ANGA to Merge into Energy Lobbying Behemoth
- Fledgling U.S. LNG Exports Face Threat of China Becoming Seller
- Low Crude Prices Catch Up with the U.S. Oil Patch
- The Powder That Could Be Key for Natural Gas Cars
- No Keystone, No Problem: TransCanada Turns to Mexico Expansion
- Iran to Boost Oil Exports After Sanctions are Lifted
- Wood Mac: Expect Argentinian Shale Boom
- Saudi Arabia Edges Out Russia in China Oil Sales as OPEC Digs in
- Colorado Oil and Gas Industry Pushes Back Against Proposed Rules
- Pair of DJ Basin Pipelines Joining into Single Project
- North Dakota’s Bakken Pumping Less Oil for First Time in Decade
- North Dakota ‘Man Camps’ Battle Pending Ban in Oil Capital
- Thai Company Plans to Finish Early Work on $5.7B Ohio Plant in Mid-2016
- Ohio’s Mineral Resources Valued at More Than $2.1 Billion in 2014
- Oil Industry Study Indicates Few Oklahoma Wells are Linked to Earthquakes
- OK Corporation Commission Closes Disposal Wells Following 4.7 Earthquake
- PA DEP Task Force Debates Pipeline Recommendations
- Wolf Says He Plans to Reintroduce Severance Tax in Next Year’s Budget
- San Antonio Lawmaker Vows to Renew Fight for a Texas Fleet of NGVs
- Resolute Energy Selling Texas Oilfields for $177.5M
The Powell Shale Digest® (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The weekly Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of Dale Operating Company, Devon Energy Corporation, EOG Resources Inc., Norton Rose Fulbright, OGInfo.com LLC, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at email@example.com.